In February of 2011 Lisa gave a TED Talk called “The Future of Business is Mesh”. In her talk, she discusses how businesses operating under a mesh model will heavily use social media, wireless networks, and all types of data to provide goods and services at the exact moment a potential customer may need it. She discusses how important it is for businesses to be transparent in their practices to build trust with customers converting them into repeat-customers.
If you loved Lisa’s TED Talk, here are a few other TED Talks you need to see:
- The new age of corporate monopolies by Margrethe Vestager
- How Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google manipulate our emotions by Scott Galloway
- What really motivates people to be honest in business by Alexander Wagner
- We’re building a dystopia just to make people click on ads by ZeynepTufekci
- How a handful of tech companies control billions of minds every day by Tristan Harris
Lisa Gansky is one of hundreds of experts changing the way we do business. Learn more about their game-changing techniques through these and other TED Talks.